Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day #54

     I wonder if I am the only one who spends a lot of time bored out of my mind????!!! Max is watching movies, he hasn't felt good for a few days, finally tonight he is seeming more like himself. He has a lot of verbal stims. He yells, "Ahhhhhhh yaaaaaaa!" a lot when he is happy, and a lot of "OOOOOO's" Jay is addicted to a game on the internet  called "Forsaken World" He plays it a lot, he is an assassin that kills dragons and monsters. Fun fun fun...
     I have to talk about the insane dreams I have... I always try to rationalize them, but most of the time they make no sense. Last night... in my dream, I drove 6 hours from Iowa and miraculously made it to North Carolina, driving a 1980 red LTD car. 6 hours?  So I pulled into a McDonald's.. of course there has to be a McDonald's right? An  old friend of mine from decades ago named Jack, was ending his shift... that makes no sense because he's a musician. He came over to my car, my boys in the back seat and asked us to come over to his place and have pizza. We followed him to the end of the parking lot where he lived in a broken down trailer. We sat in his living room, and within minutes he was a haggard skinny old man. He ordered pizza and told me we could eat it on our way home, and shortly thereafter we left.
     It always cracks me up how dreams can make no sense. I  have always had strange dreams... when I was little I had a recurring dream where Uncle Sam would chase me through the jagged rocks along the Mississippi river.... I was so scared of him.
     Hmmmm, so even in my dreams, things are strange... I guess its not always boring though. I wonder where my mind will take me tonight? I hope if it takes me back to Jacks house, he's playing bass, and not living in the McDonald's parking lot, and if he orders pizza again?.... I hope we get to sit at his kitchen table and catch up!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment