Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day #35

This is a night that is dragging onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...



     Max has been crying and screaming for over an hour it is now 12:14 am. Elmo Saves Christmas got wrapped up in his vcr and after ten minutes I finally got it out, got it rewound and put it back in, but the previews don't work. Most of us just fast forward through the previews, but he likes them, and his whole night is ruined, the dogs are panicked because they don't know what to do and I am helpless. What a horrible feeling it is when the simple little things don't work right for him and he gets so upset... and there is not a thing I can do to make it better. Most would say, just get him a dvd player... we have one but all of the movies he likes we have only on vhs. He also has a hard time operating the dvd player alone and likes the Independence he has with the vcr.
     Nights like this are not as common as they used to be, but when they happen.. I can feel such anxiety almost over come me, but surprisingly I can still keep it in check. I do pace alot as I might have said in earlier posts, probably walked a million miles in my kitchen over the last few years, back and forth, and back and forth. Imagine all the sights I would have seen out in the world if I had walked those miles on the highway. I'd have souvenirs from all around the country.
     Sadly I did not win the lottery tonight, so all the people on my list whose life would have changed if I had... will have to wait till next time. Ya know I believe completely that I will win, every time I play... so I am just shocked when the numbers drawn aren't mine. I have big plans for when I do.... I'll just call it Extreme Makeover... Life Edition. I think it would be the funnest thing in the world to go surprise people with something that could change their life. I wonder if other people that play have a list like I do. What would they do with the money if they won.... What would you do?

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment